Messy play room
Two ‘free play’ areas (Baby/Toddler)
Story corner & animals
Imagination corner; includes dressing up, kitchen, prams, dolls and car area
Bouncers, walkers, push along cars & rocking horses
And lots and lots of toys …
Birthday Parties (ALL DAY, ANY DAY) – please see our Party Page for details.
* We do not offer a 'TAB' system.
* We do not offer discount for multiple children.
* There is a time limit of 2 hours between the hours of 10-2pm weekdays.
* We sell gift vouchers from £5-£20.
* We do not allow older children to play within the centre for the safety of the little ones.
* Card Payments must be over £5.
* We allow customers to attend to celebrate parties with 1 small cake and 1 small balloon. Please read our party page for more details.
Welcome to KidzCove..
We are a Stay & Play Centre designed for Parents, Babies and Toddlers, to enjoy and have fun in a learning environment designed exclusively for little ones…
With a variety of free play areas, sensory room and much more, we have created a place of enjoyment, stimulation, learning and engagement for babies and toddlers to discover, create and have lots of fun!!
We operate as a playcentre allowing you to attend anytime throughout the day and we have a strict age policy ensuring only babies and toddlers can access our facilities.
Video of Our Centre
Looking After Our Centre
Due to the Nature of our setup at KidzCove we regularly clean and sanitise our toys, play equipments, teddies, cars, animals and dressing up clothes. Toys are checked by the staff at the end of each day for any breaks, cracks or general wear and tear. Toys can often become damaged throughout the day and we do our best to ensure these toys are removed safely and correctly.
Our Ball pit is checked at the end of each working day for broken or spilt balls. Toys are often taken into this area and we try to make adults aware of this when babies/toddlers are playing within the pit.
We regularly disinfect and sanitise our toys, play equipment, cars, walkers, etc to ensure cleanliness and good hygiene
practise. We do this after closing time, to ensure a thorough and correct cleaning process for all our toys, teddies,
dressing up clothes and equipment.