* Can older children attend my Childs Birthday Party? - Yes of courser we allow older children to attend, this is a family celebration and understand that older children will come along with their siblings. We just ask that adults ensure they don't use any equipment and are under the supervision of the adult they are with at all times.
* Can I Bring my Own banners and Balloons? - Yes, we allow any Balloons and Banners to be added as a decoration within the centre for your party, We ask you bring your own blu tac and take them home with you.
* Can Outside Entertainers come? - Yes we allow outside entertainers and work with Glass Slipper Entertainments. We just ask you let us know before hand and they email us over a copy of their Insurance details.
* Can I bring my own food? Unfortunately, due to Health & Safety we cannot allow any food (except for cake) to be bought into the centre. We offer food all food options that are on our Menu and also offer Sandwich platters & Chips for your party. If you would like to cut your cake whilst at the centre please bring your own napkins.
* What happens if we go back into Lockdown or play centres are closed by the Government - With soo many parties being re-booked and new ones now being taken we cannot offer a Refund for any parties. We offer this back as vouchers and they have